Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 136

Sorry about the four-day hiatus. Please forgive me, I've just been very busy lately, and I haven't had time to upload.
Anyways, on Thursday night, Demi Lovato's episode of Grey's Anatomy was on. Being a fan of hers, I decided to watch it. The last time I saw Grey's Anatomy was the season 5 finale, Now Or Never, where T.R. Knight's character George O'Malley was hit by a bus. I could explain the rest of the episode to you, but I'm tired, so look it up online if you're curious.
Back to the point... As I watched the show and reminisced on past episodes, I remember always loving George. He was funny, cute, and an all around good guy.
I miss him.
I love Shane Dawson and all of his quirky characters. He always seems to brighten me up when I'm having a horrible day. So thank you Shane.
Finally, before I bid you adieu, here is something to make you uncomfortable and giggle at the same time.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

No comments:

Post a Comment