Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 139

Alright, so I know I've been neglecting the blog lately, and I'm sorry.
I've just been so busy lately with volunteering and school that I completely forget about the blog.
But I'm here now, and I'm writing...
While I was volunteering today at track & field, I got a few questions about my tattoo.
'Is it real?' 'Did it hurt?' 'Are you sure it's not just a stick-on?'
This usually happens when my ankle isn't covered, and I'm around new people. Anyways, I've been addicted to tattoos ever since I got mine last August. My dad said that every summer, we can go back to the same guy and get something done, if I want to. And I do, trust me.
Tattoos are something I've always been interested in.
The pictures above are some ideas that I've had in my head, and I want your opinions on them.
What do you think about tattoos? Do you have any tattoos? If so, what are they of?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

1 comment:

  1. What's your tattoo of? or is that last picture it?

    i've got a tribal scorpion on my right forearm spanning from my wrist to my elbow joint there. i've got a square shaped labrynth on my left wrist, black circle on the back of my neck. and they all have meaning to me.

    ReplyDelete