Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 093


My generation annoys me to no end.
Words can't even describe how I feel.
I've realized that I spend most of my free time on the internet. I could be going out for a run, or playing with my dog in the back yard, even reading a book.
But no, instead, I'll be on Facebook or Twitter, wasting my life.
This is also another reason why I don't like my generation; the internet is all we pay attention to anymore.
One more thing, I'm absolutely infatuated with this song.
Do you know what song it is?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

4 comments:

  1. Yes, and I'm ashamed to have contributed to it.
    Not everyone feels this way, but I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw, I most definitely do.
    But you really shouldn't be ashamed. It's not like either of us have any say in what the people around us choose do to with their lives.

    Rise above it, I guess, if that makes any sense. I should learn how to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people just bother me, you know?
    And you're right, I should just rise above everyone else. Let's try it together :)

    ReplyDelete