Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 104

Sad, but true.
I was telling my friend today that if my boyfriend came back from Florida looking extremely fat, I probably wouldn't date him until he lost all the weight he gained while on vacation.
:/If you had to pick only two, which would you choose?
Honestly, I'd choose be intelligent and emotionally stable.
Why? Well why not? I love being smart. It makes me feel good about myself. And if I can't control myself and my emotions in certain situations, who knows what would happen to me.
And another thing... She's amazing.
Hayley Williams is one of my heroes.
Just thought I'd put that out there...
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

2 comments:

  1. I'd pick emotionally stable and intelligent...I'm pretty sure at least. I can't have some one who isn't emotionally stable because I'm so far from being emotionally stable it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO! I can cry at any given moment, and I won't even know why. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete