Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 114

Sorry about the mini-hiatus. But then again, it's not like many people actually read my blog.
Anywho, my apologies for not updating. There's a reason for my absense though.
Friday night was my six-month anniversary date with my boyfriend. He came over with a huge bouquet of flowers and some delicious dark chocolate. I cooked supper for him, then we relaxed on the couch. It wasn't exactly a 'date,' but it was good enough for me.
I felt kind of sad when he left, but then again, I always feel sort of down when he goes home.
And then yesterday morning, I left for Vaughan with a friend of mine, her mom, her grandma and her aunt. We spent the whole day shopping at Vaughan Mills. I realized that I have a strange obsession with lace...
Now I'm finally back home where I belong, watching ItsKinsgsleyBitch on Youtube. Don't you just love him?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

No comments:

Post a Comment