Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 065

So I saw Alice In Wonderland today. It was amazing. There are four major reasons why I loved it;
1) Hello Johnny Depp, the worlds greatest actor.
2) Tim Burton............... Need I say more? His films are always a hit.
3) Disney is basically my life.
4) Did I mention Johnny Depp?
Plus, it was in 3D, so it just made the experience even better. I'm definitely going to buy it when it comes out on DVD. My favourite characters were the Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter.
Have you seen Alice In Wonderland? If not, do you plan on seeing it?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" - Alice
ps. Why is a raven like a writing desk?

No comments:

Post a Comment