Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 084


Today, Trace Cyrus announced over his Twitter that his band Metro Station will no longer be together. Metro Station was the first band I ever saw in concert. It was the summer of 2008 and I went with my older brother and his girlfriend at the time. It was at the Kool Haus in Toronto, Canada. Being my first concert, I was very excited. I danced and sang along to all of their songs and had an amazing time. I'll never forget that night. Having them break up has deeply saddened me, but I support their decision like only a true fan would.
Speaking of Metro Station, Trace Cyrus has gotten quite a bit of criticism and hate that last couple of months. In all honesty, he did nothing to deserve any of it. He's a good person, just like you and me. He's had a lot happen to him throughout the years, and I think he's handled it very maturely.
What are your thoughts on Metro Station? Did you like their music? Were you a fan of them like me?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

No comments:

Post a Comment