Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 081

Sorry about the mini blogging-hiatus. I was at my grandparents house from Wednesday to yesterday (Sunday) and they don't have internet connection, let alone a working computer. So, there was no way for me to blog. Anywho, before I left for my grandparents house on Wednesday, I grabbed a pack of gum out of the drawer and it just happened to be Dentyne. I remember when dentyne came out with the 'Make Face Time' campaign. It was to promote shutting off your communication devices and spending time with the people you care about. I can relate to the campaign a lot because I spend quite a bit of time on my computer and on my phone.
Do you have the same problem?






Something else I thought about this week was who I wanted my future husband to be. I've thought about quite a few people; my boyfriend, this kid named Keegan that goes to my school, even Joe Jonas. I've gone through pretty much every good looking guy I know.
I know, I'm weird. You'll get used to that.
Who do you think you're going to marry in the future?
One more thing I want to mention today is the above statement.
A few years ago, I fell in love with a boy. Yes, love. I was only 12-13 at the time. But it was love (another story for another time). We barely speak anymore, except for the occasional time when he says 'hi' to me in the halls, like today for instance. When he walked away, I remembered how in love with him I was and how that ruined an amazing friendship. Sometimes, I wonder what would have happened if we had kept dating...
I wouldn't have the amazing boyfriend I have now.
I probably would have lost a few friends and gained a few enemies.
I would probably be a loner.
But hey, everything happens for a reason, right?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World.
ps. How were your march breaks? Did you go on vacation? Did you spend time with your family? Or did you get sick like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment