Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 071

I was watching one of her interviews this morning on TV and I realized something about her; she's different than any other star out there.
She's not in it for the money, or for the fame.
She's not interested in becoming someone she's not.
She wants to take a few years off and go to school.
She's just a normal girl living in a screwed up society doing what she loves.
And I greatly admire her for that.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World
"I love it (acting) because I love to tell stories. I like being in movies that have a great story. I'm not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It's a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work." - Kristen Stewart
ps. I'm super stoked for The Runaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment