Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 088

So I've become very obsessed with Victoria's Secret PINK collection. Since my friend is going to Vaughan Mills Mall soon, I'm going to give her some money to pick me up the following...
Those ^ track pants in that colour.
That ^ shirt in that colour. The back is all lace, it's adorable.
Those ^ shorts in that colour. I love pink.
That ^ skirt in that colour. Skirts have become another one of my many obsessions.
And finally, that ^ tank top. Now I'll just need some bandeau's to go with it...
After much anticipation and waiting, THE GROG BLOG IS BACK! You may be wondering, what in the hell is The Grog Blog?! Well, the bass guitarist of the Jonas Brothers, Greg Garbowsky (Garbo for short), started a blog a while back, but it got hacked by stupid teenie boppers. After shutting the blog down in 2008, it has since returned to the blogging network.
One more little tidbit to add to my blog; I am completely and utterly infatuated with this show. Anyone else with me on this one?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World
ps. Check out The Grog Blog @ http://www.itsthegrogblog.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment