Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 069

I'm finally 15! Oh how I love birthdays, especially mine. I got some pretty nice gifts too; money, a gift card, scratch tckets (which I won 14 dollars on), an iPhone case, a funny hat, chocolat, and a sweater.
And happy I was. Everyone was constantly wishing me a happy birthday. I was sang to four times today; once in french, once in sex-ed, once in math, and once at the restaurant we had supper at. It was amazing (and embarassing). I haven't been this happy in a long time. It's nice to feel appreciated, even if it is for just one day.
Another thing that made me pretty excited was finally telling my dad that I had a boyfriend. He (my dad) had mentioned last week that he wanted me to get a boyfriend soon so that he could meet him and take him fishing. So, I got up the nerve today to tell him. I feel so amazing now, you have no idea. It's like the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm glad I told my dad, it's about time.
If there's something you've been wanting to do but you don't have the guts, just do it. Take it from me; you definitely won't regret it.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

2 comments: