Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 003

You know that feeling you get when one of your best friends moves away? Well that's exactly how I'm going to feel when we get rid of my dog. Dad would take her, but she can't stand his cats, and they feel the same about her. Mom can't keep her anymore because she does her "business" in the house (she wasn't trained as a puppy) and she doesn't want to train her now. She'll only "go" when we take her for walks, but not outside when she's on her leash. Plus, she hates kids, strangers, and other dogs. I unfortunataly, do not get a choice in whether or not we keep her. With my mom, it's her way or the highway. My dog is my baby, my best friend. She makes me smile every time I see her. I can talk to her, and know she's listening to me. I was finally happy, and now she has to leave. This may sound silly to some of you, but she's important to me. I don't know what I'm going to do without her.
Plus, we already have people waiting to "try her out," as I like to call it. If they like her and she likes them, it's a done deal. We give them the food, leash, harness and bed. Fuck.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The (very sad) Girl In Her Own World
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment