Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 017

Sorry I haven't updated this weekend, I've been a little busy.
Friday night, my best friend came over after school because we were going to watch my boyfriend's hockey game (he's the goalie). We got there early so we could watch our friends play their game too. Once we got home, we watched a movie then went to bed, so I had no time to write then.
On Saturday, my bed broke after I sat on it. It was already somewhat broken before I sat on it, so my weight didn't cause it to fully break. My friend and I spent a good half hour trying to fix it, but it was no use. I am now sleeping on my matress on the floor. After she left, I got ready really quickly to go to my boyfriends house. I spent the rest of the day with him. I even tried his moms bean salad. I hate beans, and I hate salad. But my resolution this year was to scare myself silly and try new things. So, I ate it. by the time I got home, it was 10:00pm. I was extremely tired so I went to bed. That left me with another day of not blogging.
Anywho, back to the point of this post. While I was at my boyfriends house, we were cleaning out his binder and listening to music on his iPod. It then decided not to work, so I took out my iPhone to play some music. It was hard picking a song since we both like completely different tastes in music. There were giggles when he saw Hannah Montana and The Spice Girls, and confused faces when he saw Imogen Heap and Pixie Lott.
But all in all, I like my music. It's all over the place, from country to rock to pop. It describes who I am as a person, and it gives me an escape from what reality throws at me. What kind of music are you into? Favourite song(s)? Favourite artist(s)?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World
ps. I got a Twitter account, follow me at www.twitter.com/herownworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment