Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 014

Since 2010 is the Year Of No Fear, I've tried to do one thing a day that scares me. Unfortunately, there hasn't been anything scary to do. Which in turn makes me a little disappointed in myself. But then today, I got a call from my dad saying two things; he might've found a new home for my dog, and that I'll be meeting my aunt and her son (something happened a long time ago that caused her to lose contact with the family). To you, those things may seem like nothing. But to me, they're a little terrifying.
I really don't want to get rid of my dog, because she's one of my best friends. That is one of my greatest fears in life; losing the ones I care about most. But it's what's best for her, and I need to accept that.
And even though I like meeting new people, the fact that they're family intimidates me a little. I know my dad and I will love them no matter what, it'll just take us a little bit of time. Just think of how my aunt and cousin feel. It has to be a little nervewracking seeing your family for the first time in years.
Anywho, I promise that in the days/weeks/months to come, I'll frighten myself more and more each day.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

No comments:

Post a Comment