Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 011

Today while I was in religion, I found my nameplate on the floor. It was ripped, scribbled all over and crumpled. I worked extremely hard on it, like, you have no idea. It was basically me on a piece of paper. Of course, I had no idea who did it. My friend (insert female name here) told me she knew who did it.
The girl that did it liked my boyfriend before we were dating. I think she still likes him now and is jealous of me. I'm not trying to sound conceited or full of myself, but my best friend thinks the same thing too. She always tries to flirt with him in class, and it pisses me off.
But my view on it is that she needs to grow up. She's in Gr. 9 already, which leaves her no room for immaturity. If she really wants to go that far and ruin my work, she can go back to fifth grade. Seriously.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

No comments:

Post a Comment