Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 010

Today was my first time watching Rent. Mind you, I missed the beginning and the end. But I must say, this is the craziest, saddest, happiest, most amazing movie ever made. If you've never heard of it or seen it, I highly recommend checking it out. Anywho, back to the point. When one of the main characters was dying in the hospital, I started feeling really emotional. But then I realized; everyone dies. I'm not trying to sound negative about life or anything, but it's true. Everyone dies in the end.
That's why I believe you should treat every moment of your life as if you were going to die. Live it to the fullest it can be. Have fun, be happy, don't be afraid to try new things. Laugh. Cry. Do it all. Make the best out of what you have.
You only live once.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

No comments:

Post a Comment