Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 033

Today, I cleaned out my old "Craft Box." Now that I think about it, I was never an artistic kid. My kind of art was colouring and making puppets of my moms socks. But in all honesty, I do consider myself an artist.
As a child, I always liked making things out of random items I found around the house, painting and drawing, etc... My creations never turned out good, or the way I imagined them to be. I used to aspire to be an artist, but nothing ever came of it. I just wasn't artsy. Yet I still consider myself to be an artist because every artist is unique. They have this whole other world in their heads. They imagine. Dream. Think. Create. They're different, and I believe that I exude all of these qualities.
Everybody is an artist in their own mind. You just have to find out what you're good at creating.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

No comments:

Post a Comment