Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 055

I've loved Mr.Bean my entire life. I've seen all of his movies and TV specials. My brother has almost all of his movies on VHS, and I want to get all of them on DVD for my DVD collection, which happens to be growing. He's even my ringtone at the moment for my iPhone.
Anywho, that's basically the point of this blog post; my love for Mr. Bean. That's it, that's all.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World
"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Bean's life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to." - Rowan Atkinson

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahhahahahahaha.... cool cool!!!!
    Yeah i love mr bean... rowan atkinson is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowan Atkinson is an AMAZING actor.
    I love him in Rat Race (and obviously Mr. Bean)!
    :)

    ReplyDelete