Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 056

So at lunch today, I was sitting with my boyfriend and our friends (most of them being boys). Here's the thing; when he's with the guys, he acts like the most immature little snot ever. And it annoys me to no end when he acts like a 10 year old instead of the 14 year old he is. He has younger brothers to act like that for him.
To make matters worse, I had math right after lunch. I have the worst math teacher in the world. He speaks in this rediculous monotone voice that drones on and on about things that I'm never going to use in my life. Sometimes, I just want to pull my hair out and storm out of the room/
Then finally, to complete my day of annoyances, my wonderful cat wouldn't stop meowing. When he's awake, we'll meow, walk around, eat, meow some more, go into his litter box and play with the newspaper that's underneath it (which also annoys me), meow, go upstairs, then come back down and fall asleep on my bed. Ten minutes later, he'll repeat the same process until someone puts him outside. This happens every night, and every day.
I know, I'm complaining. I just get annoyed very easily. And when I get annoyed, I get angry. Then everyone bugs me about it which in turn, annoys me even more. Anyone with me on this one?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get annoyed to easily too. It really makes me upset, I don't like being annoyed especially over things that really shouldn't be bothering me! You are not alone girl! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!
    I felt so alone on this one, you have no idea.

    ReplyDelete