Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 041

Today was dress-down day at school (where you don't have to wear your uniform) and I noticed something; almost everyone was wearing a popular name-brand t-shirt. One of these people was me. This got me thinking... Why do we were these shirts? Is it because they look nice? Is it because they make us look nice? Is it because of the money? I don't really know.
I got my Hollister shirt at Value Village for six dollars because I needed more t-shirts. I didn't get it at Hollister for thirty dollars like the rest of them. I get the majority of my clothes at Value Village. Not because I'm poor, but because I like taking the time to look for one-of-a-kind things to wear. And, I can find some pretty nice stuff if I look through everything.
Are you guilty of wearing name-brand t-shirts? Which brands are your favourites to wear?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World
"You are not what you wear." - Uniqlo

No comments:

Post a Comment