Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 036

I honestly thought I was going to have a mental breakdown today. Last night, I was told I might have lice, so that ruined my plans for the weekend. I went to bed angry and woke up tired and still upset.
Then when I was in the cafeteria at lunch, I sat with the boyfriend all of our guy friends. They then took my head band, which I kind of needed to ease my bed head, and stretched it. I felt like everyone was staring at my terrible head of hair. When they still didn't give it back, I took my friends almonds. That just made matters worse.
"OHMYGOD, she's eating nuts!" That was all I heard for a good five minutes from all of the guys, including my boyfriend. They were ripping on me and making fun of every single thing I did. By that point, I was about to crack.
I know it may seem like I'm making a big deal out of everything, but I'm a very sensitive person and when I'm not in a good mood, you better watch the fuck out.
I was on the verge of tears, so I got up and left the cafeteria. I just didn't care at that point. But I wasn't going to breakdown, it wasn't the right place.
I'm fine now though, so no worries.
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

No comments:

Post a Comment