Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 037

Tonight, I was supposed to go to a hockey game. But unfortunately, my mother won't let me leave the house. Anyways, back to the point. Everybody will be wearing pink to the game tonight. Any by everybody, I mean the fans, the referee's, and the players. Even the sticks and pucks will be pink. All of the proceeds made from the game is going to support breast cancer prevention. Why you ask? Well the coach's wife died a few months ago of breast cancer.
Since our city is like one big family, the loss of of Mrs. (insert last name here) affected us all. This got me thinking; why can't they find a cure for cancer already? I know it's a virus and you can't cure a virus, but COME ON! It can't be that hard to figure out, right...?
Much Love & God Bless,
- The Girl In Her Own World

No comments:

Post a Comment